Feature that shows hatch location at the end of the game?
I really wish that at the end of a game, if hatch is open but the survivor doesn't reach it in time, then the camera would pan to the position of hatch to show you where it was.
I've played so many games where I or another survivor has been looking for hatch for ages and ended up dying first, either by the killer or the entity, and I would just love to know how close to/far from hatch they were. Even if they managed to escape it would still be nice to know where the hatch was if they could've made it or not.
I don't know why this isn't part of the game already, it would only need to take a couple of seconds to show it and only if the hatch is actually open still by the end of the game. It bothers me so much afterwards not knowing where it was the whole time ๐
Comments