When exactly are all the bugs going to be fixed?
Not to be an ######### but it seems like every single time the devs fix something, they break a million other things in the process.
I already know when the new chapter comes out, there’s gonna be a whole bunch of new bugs that’s gonna come with it.
Also, PS4 FPS isn’t as bad as people say it is but it definitely needs some improvement. Not to mention, the pallet sliding is still happening.
Sooo, when are these bugs going to be actually fixed? If there are individual teams that work on different aspects of the game mechanics, then why aren’t we getting any new patches to fix bugs? I understand it’s easier said then done but damn, I’m actually getting used to these bugs and starting to peg it in as normal
I already know when the new chapter comes out, there’s gonna be a whole bunch of new bugs that’s gonna come with it.
Also, PS4 FPS isn’t as bad as people say it is but it definitely needs some improvement. Not to mention, the pallet sliding is still happening.
Sooo, when are these bugs going to be actually fixed? If there are individual teams that work on different aspects of the game mechanics, then why aren’t we getting any new patches to fix bugs? I understand it’s easier said then done but damn, I’m actually getting used to these bugs and starting to peg it in as normal
Comments