Need Help.
I have been waiting for a reply from support for like 15 days and support wont get back to me. My Playstation account was hacked because of PS Support willingly giving it to a hacker. I have tried getting it back and despite giving them my DOB, 10 transaction ID's and numerous other things, I cannot get it back because I don't have the original PS3 console ID.
I've completely given up and just moved to XBOX, but now my Dead by Daylight account is "breached" since they can spend all of my Auric Cells which is linked to everything. I asked for my account to just be deleted since someone mentioned it was possible once, I do know once it's synced it cannot be unlinked. I genuinely don't mind my account being deleted but I want it done sooner rather than later, so I'm not wasting my time leveling up an account I know will be deleted.
Comments
If it makes you feel any better, I submitted a significant bug report months and months ago and they haven't even looked at it. It's just how they are.