DBD Stats page bug

Screenshot 2026-06-22 030327.png

This was an incredibly quick snowball game that I had. It was a 4k but is displayed as 2 kills and 2 escapes. Is this affecting my stats on the official stats page? Not sure what happened for this to appear like this. It is possible that the 2 escapes were disconnections, but I just wanted to bring a little attention to BHVR's continuous unreliability when it comes to the stats.

Comments

  • If everyone is slugged/dead/on hook, survivor can abandon the match. Thats why the stat page shows wrong escape rates. Not sure anymore if it changes kill rates.

  • @TicTac said:

    If everyone is slugged/dead/on hook, survivor can abandon the match. Thats why the stat page shows wrong escape rates. Not sure anymore if it changes kill rates.

    It does not effect anything else than showing them escaped. Kill rates still count them as killed people have tested it and they don't get escape to their stat of it.

  • Yea this is why I personally log everygame i play myself lol. So when i see the DBD stats and compare them to mine I will remember that the escaped means they abandoned. Its very confusing