Dev Stream Monday?
So are we getting a stream this coming Monday, the 18th? I'm really excited for a Dev stream, a lot of people really use them to bash the Devs but they are very informative and I enjoy them. Hoping to hear some Freddy news, any news on ma man, even something like ''we're halfway there'' or a hint on what they're working with etc.
Comments
In this monday? This would meant that we could get a PTB in 19th
I hope so
Well they usually stream on Mondays but haven't done one in 3 weeks so I was hoping maybe they're ready for one. Totally forgot about the new Killer and PTB lol
@not_Queen or @Peanits can any of you guys shed some light for tomorrow? I'm trying really hard not to screw myself by prestiging my Freddy to 3 before the rework and I'm hoping to get some hints on when that's coming. I don't know if there's a stream tomorrow or if it's even going to have info about it we're all anxious and a bone could help. I just don't want to do what I did with Wraith and when his add-ons got changed I got screwed myself because I intentionally didn't get certain add-ons that turned out to be SUPER GOOD when they got reworked, rather not do that again lol
That's my problem, so my Freddy is at 50 right now and my plan is to wait until the rework and see what add-ons got changed so when I P3 him I can focus on getting those add-ons, I'll test each one before I P3 of course. When Wraith got his change I avoided the Coxcombed clapper and then it turned into an Ultra.
Do you think I'm being silly, maybe I should just do it already and do what you already got going on? Bank everything until the change?
Yeah that's starting to sound like a much better way to do it than I have, thanks man I think thi s is the right choice, no reason to wait
I'm going to have a lot of fun finally playing Freddy again 
I hope they do one, I'm really antsy about this Legion rework. Super excited to know what it is. (Although it's probably going to be a while.)
I don't believe they have ever streamed on a Monday. As far back as I can remember it's always been a Thursday.
There isn't anything at all on the schedule for the 18th anyway: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest
I forgot they had a shcedule LMAO! Thanks for that XD
Also it stopped on the 15th so they need to update it, I thought all there streams were on Mondays, I guess it's been so lon since the last one that I forgot that too.