What's your favourite Jason perk?

Rampage is mine, I'm getting so much value from it, getting blinded and stunned has never felt so good with enduring and brutal LOL late game I'm just zooming. I'm using it on Unknown and having so much fun.

What are yours and why?

Comments

  • Silent Shadow. I know it's terrible to do but I ran a single game with NOED, No Way out, Remember me, and Silent Shadow on Chucky.

    I can only say it was absolutely hilarious. I almost felt bad, but they were a full boil-over crew so I abandoned the notion of emotional accountability rather quickly.

  • @NeverSolus said:

    Silent Shadow. I know it's terrible to do but I ran a single game with NOED, No Way out, Remember me, and Silent Shadow on Chucky.

    I can only say it was absolutely hilarious. I almost felt bad, but they were a full boil-over crew so I abandoned the notion of emotional accountability rather quickly.

    No it's not terrible at all, it's hillarious. The NOED endgame trapped build always makes me laugh on survivor, coz its like "OH NO!" when it happens, I should give it a try sometime myself as killer.

    That's so funny though, it was like the full squad of flashlight users who just fed me my rampage stacks to the point I was zooming in every chase.

    I saw a silent shadow, silent hillbilly the other night and it was horrifying, you never knew where he was coming from LOL

  • @GorgonExe said:

    I heard all his perks are considered bad?

    They are for the better part, but you can meme out with them.

  • @GorgonExe said:

    I heard all his perks are considered bad?

    Not everything needs to be META to enjoy and make builds with it