Audio options for Jason

I like Jason however playing as or against when his sound effect detects a survivor when he jumpscares gives you a headache after a while.

Can we get like a slider just to lower the volume on that. That wouldn't effect things in any way other then saves me from a headache

Comments

  • @MilkToast said:

    I like Jason however playing as or against when his sound effect detects a survivor when he jumpscares gives you a headache after a while.

    Can we get like a slider just to lower the volume on that. That wouldn't effect things in any way other then saves me from a headache

    Honestly this is fair. There are a lot of unnecessarily loud noises and loud sound queues isn't a valid kit or skill expression. I'd personally also like to be able to turn off survivor screams on hooking. Kills my ears.

  • @NeverSolus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468726/audio-options-for-jason

    Honestly this is fair. There are a lot of unnecessarily loud noises and loud sound queues isn't a valid kit or skill expression. I'd personally also like to be able to turn off survivor screams on hooking. Kills my ears.

    Same we need more audio accessibility