Decreased waiting time to run in falls

Hi. I think this change could be a good and realistic thing in certain situations. I thought of this because once, on the Forgotten Ruins map, at the window on the left side of the tower stairs leading down, you jump and it stuns you as if you'd jumped from a much greater height. The room you land in isn't exactly ideal for surviving a chase; you only have a pallet, and the room isn't very big. It seemed absurd to me, since it's not that high, and it takes survivors a long time to recover from the fall, even from relatively small heights. That's why I thought they could change that to something more realistic, and I wouldn't mind if they remove balanced landing, the perk , because the speed you gain after falling from any height feels surreal. They could even add a parkour-style rolling ability, since they already added parkour-style cat leap abilities—why not fall with style?

Comments