Hi. I just started playing D.B.D. and saw the news about the new Jason update. I've been reading about the changes, but I haven't found anything about things that bother me as a survivor. One of the biggest issues is the Dead Hard ability. In the earlier versions of the game, I won't deny it was quite powerful, but in my opinion, they've significantly reduced its potential to the point where it's often a 50/50 chance of landing the hit. The biggest problem I see is that it doesn't block the attack instantly. After the changes, it takes a few milliseconds for the forward dash animation to start, and if you time it perfectly right when you're about to be hit, you'll still get knocked down even though you see the animation begin. Besides talking about this ability, I'm also going to mention other bugs I've encountered while playing as a survivor, like a bug that would send me flying backward through a window. It didn't happen to me very often, but it's good to be aware of it. It happened to me in two matches, and both times I was in a chase. In the first one, while I was healthy, I gave away a hit because of this bug that knocked me back twice when I jumped through a window on the crane in Autohaven. I had built up a good distance in the chase and was jumping without being caught, but there was this bug. It also happened to me another time in Garden of Joy, in the area on the edge of the map where there's a car and a kind of window in a wooden fence. I want to emphasize that the first time I saw the bug, I analyzed it and I didn't have a stable internet connection; the ping indicator wasn't showing up, everything was fine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments