Jason is ridiculously overpowered
My God, I've been absolutely steamrolling with Jason all night. I haven't had a single match below a 4K, and in most games the survivors don't even manage to finish a single generator. And no, I don't tunnel or camp, obviously. He's ridiculously strong.
I'm a survivor main, and honestly, until he gets properly nerfed or temporarily disabled, Jason is the only thing I'm going to play. I have no interest in touching survivor while a killer this blatantly overpowered exists. It's actually comical.
Once again, we're dealing with another killer released in a terrible balance state because, apparently, everything revolves around generator repair speeds. But this has gone way too far. He has too many advantages, too many tools, and far too much room for error. He's absurdly powerful.
And the best part is the survivor experience: thousands of hours spent learning, improving, and mastering the game, only for someone with a handful of hours on the character to completely run you over without breaking a sweat.
But of course, what better way to sell a licensed character than releasing a ridiculously overpowered killer so it sells like hotcakes? In my opinion, it's disrespectful to keep sacrificing what little competitive integrity and gameplay quality this game still has left.
So, there you go, a round of applause. Seriously, a huge round of applause for this new "a pretty good job so far."
And the craziest part? I'm playing on a controller. I don't even want to imagine how disgustingly broken he'd be on mouse and keyboard. If I'm already pulling this off without the precision of a cursor, then God help the survivors facing someone who can actually aim properly with M&K.
Comments