No scratch marks in the dynamic weather preview. Are they being changed?

Looking at the video again, there are no scratch marks visible on the ground. I'm wondering whether rain will completely erase scratch marks or if they were removed just for the preview.
Also blood is now smeared on the floor when a survivor is downed. Could this mean that blood stains will be less visible on the ground as well? What do you think?

Untitled.png b.png

Comments

  • As it says in the preview pictures they are work in progress this is not meant to show you the finished product. So drawing conclusions of something missing in them is pointless. Some features are most likely disabled as its not meant to be played yet.

  • I would imagine it's only to focus attention on the more realistic visuals without gameplay features distracting attention on this particular showcase

  • probably not implemented/enabled in this preview build

    Though its also likely that certain weather conditions will affect how visible Scratchmarks and blood will be and how long they will linger

  • It’s very early days. I’m guessing they simply haven’t been implemented yet.