Concerns post Stream
Just two & I will make this as short as I can;
1, I am concerned about the sandbox/modding. I know a lot of PC users will be over the moon about this but it's got me extremely worried for the other problems it could cause, especially for a game as fragile in code as DbD. I'm not expert but this game has a hacker problem already & opening the door to modding or sandbox design feels like an invitation to exposing weak elements that can easily be exploited if done wrong. While I know rules were mentioned along with it, I also know that likely won't stop modders from basically making &/or doing anything they want which would be rather sad going forward. I could be wrong but hence why I say it's just a concern.
2, I'm a PS5 user so I likely won't have any problems at all but these new graphic overhauls... We are all right in thinking it's going to completely kill the game for weaker systems right? I feel it needs addressing in full - I know that may come nearer to the time but before some people jump the gun & buy a system they'll regret later surely it's better to address now. Of course systems slowly grow outdated but this game is literally wanting to survive going forward & evolve, what will be evolving with it & what will be completely left behind?
Just two major concerns that I'd love to have eased.
Comments