No idea if this is helpful or not, but on my previous PC I would run into exception access violation every time I did a clean Windows install. "sfc /scannow" would fix it until the next time I reinstalled Windows.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try submitting it to bug reports or a place where you can get better help on tech issues such as this
No idea if this is helpful or not, but on my previous PC I would run into exception access violation every time I did a clean Windows install. "sfc /scannow" would fix it until the next time I reinstalled Windows.
do you use McDonald’s WiFi? If not I have no clue