What would you think about a collaboration with Backrooms?
Hello everyone at BHVR, I'm writing to ask if you'd be interested in seeing one of my ideas in DBD.
I think that, given the popularity of DBD and the "Backrooms," a collaboration would be fantastic.
The concept I'm going to show you is a drawing I made myself, based on one of the entities from the "Backrooms" (Bacteria) and the killer "The Unknown." It would be a legendary style for that killer, as it would completely change their model, and it would be a collaborative project.
I'm also thinking about a map based on the yellow-walled maze (Level 0) to better illustrate the impact of the collaboration on the game.
Thanks to everyone for reading. If you have any comments or ideas for this collaboration, please leave them here. I'll be watching!

Comments
I feel like this could act as the first ever Map Chapter. Where the focus goes into creating several maps that are linked to the Backrooms as a realm. The killer could honestly be a Blight Legendary skin. I don't know, but in my opinion it doesn't warrant a whole new killer. Still multiple maps or even maps that could randomly link creating new variations would be amazing. Killers and survivors getting lost in "The Backrooms." Love it!