Uhm a 4 man no perk Squad. I never seen this before.
I kinda felt bad After I 4k moried them all im not gonna like lie.
Also now starting my Singularity P100 Grind.
I kinda felt bad After I 4k moried them all im not gonna like lie.
Also now starting my Singularity P100 Grind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you.
They must of been doing it on purpose because new players should be starting with 1 learnable equiped if they are forgetting perks.
i play perkless all the time
There is also an achievement caller Power Moves that requires you to play perkless, repair one full gen and escape in eight matches. That is another reason why you might see someone without perks.