30+/F Casual Player. Looking for Duo, NA server

As stated, 30+ looking for someone to play some Deebs with. I'm a casual player, so i'm not particularly amazing at the game, but i'm not the absolute worst ever, either. I'm not particularly concerned with gender, I'm LGBTQ friendly and fairly laid back in general. It's just nice to have someone to play games with from time to time. I have no preconceived notions regarding any survivor you may main, all welcome here. Including Sable mains <3.

Comments

  • What region do you play in?

  • @detec68028 said:

    What region do you play in?

    NA East if google is accurate.

  • If you're interested in a group, I run an LGBT+ friendly server that would love some new players. We play lots of games!
    Add me @ laurasaxx if you're interested ♥♥

  • @laurasaxx said:

    If you're interested in a group, I run an LGBT+ friendly server that would love some new players. We play lots of games!
    Add me @ laurasaxx if you're interested ♥♥

    thank you so much for reaching out. I’m not great in servers. But I really appreciate your offer!

  • I am on PS5 SmokePoca30 I mostly play killer but would play survivor just to meet others who are into Dead by Daylight.