Can we maybe get a function to copy a perk preset loadout to every survivor?

I absolutely love the feature that was added a while back that allows us to have multiple perk loadouts saved as presets. I do have one thing that I would personally love to see. I would love it if there was a button or option to copy one or multiple perk loadouts to all survivors. Survivors are mostly skins so it would be cool if we could just easily trade builds between them. It's not a big deal or anything, it doesn't take too long to swap perks, but I think it would be a nice quality of life option!

Comments

  • @SadakoSlay said:

    I absolutely love the feature that was added a while back that allows us to have multiple perk loadouts saved as presets. I do have one thing that I would personally love to see. I would love it if there was a button or option to copy one or multiple perk loadouts to all survivors. Survivors are mostly skins so it would be cool if we could just easily trade builds between them. It's not a big deal or anything, it doesn't take too long to swap perks, but I think it would be a nice quality of life option!

    Create a way to export and import, you click export, it creates a code you can copy paste somewhere, and import lets you import it, make one per loadout, but then also one for entire loadouts, that way you can easily share and create loadouts.