Does deminishing returns effect terror radius stacking?

For example chucky has the silk pillow that reduces terror radius by 6 meters, the strobing light that reduces terror radius by 8 meters when hidey ho is on cooldown and pair that with something like monitor and abuse. I doubt any of that is effected due to 2/3rds of it being addons.

But agitation + distressing + monitor and abuse, would those be effected together?

Comments

  • if the terror radius perks were affected that'd be upsetting. I haven't dabbled in terror radius chuck/drac in a hot minute but I used to use them a lot

  • Yes it does, but addons are exempt. So your example Chucky build with Strobing Light + Silk Pillow + Monitor is not impacted. But Distressing + Agitation together (and Monitor if in a chase) would be

  • The fact that we have to ask these questions externally and the game doesn't make it very clear when you make a build is a problem. There needs to be visuals on the build selection screen that specifically tell you what's happening when you put perks together. I'm seeing people running diminished builds in-game and they likely have no idea.

  • I'm gonna assume yes. They really need to update clarity, it's pretty unfair to the players for having to try and GUESS what their build is doing.