What perk(s) is better? Dance With Me + Quick & Quiet or Discordance?

I am trying to decide if the limited amount of tokens is worth the extra seconds.

Comments

  • Isn't one a killer perk and the other two survivor perks?

  • Isn't one a killer perk and the other two survivor perks?

    No discordance is Jeff and dance with me and quick and quick are Kate and Meg respectively
  • Scratch that I meant distortion
  • @Hintboy said:
    Scratch that I meant distortion

    LOL I was about to say WTH is this guy smoking?

    DWM + QQ is a really strong combo, but it requires you to be good with window loops (T walls and such). You also have to manage the timers because they aren't the same. Definitely the more skill-oriented of the two options you present, but IMO it's stronger than Distortion.

    Distortion is a lot easier to use but worthless in a chase. And if you are up against Freddy, or a killer with aura reading add-ons, they will eat your tokens super fast. However it does have the benefit of letting you know when a killer has these add-ons, AND it can help you identify killer aura perks like Nurse's or Territorial or Bitter Murmur.

    If you want to be stronger in a chase, take DWM/QQ. If you want to play stealthy and suck at avoiding BBQ take Distortion.

  • @Hintboy said:
    Scratch that I meant distortion

    LOL I was about to say WTH is this guy smoking?

    DWM + QQ is a really strong combo, but it requires you to be good with window loops (T walls and such). You also have to manage the timers because they aren't the same. Definitely the more skill-oriented of the two options you present, but IMO it's stronger than Distortion.

    Distortion is a lot easier to use but worthless in a chase. And if you are up against Freddy, or a killer with aura reading add-ons, they will eat your tokens super fast. However it does have the benefit of letting you know when a killer has these add-ons, AND it can help you identify killer aura perks like Nurse's or Territorial or Bitter Murmur.

    If you want to be stronger in a chase, take DWM/QQ. If you want to play stealthy and suck at avoiding BBQ take Distortion.

    Thanks for the feedback I was thinking of running Lithe with one of these but didn’t know which one was stronger. Btw does me running Lithe change anything about what you previously said?
  • @Hintboy said:
    Scratch that I meant distortion

    You're almost as dopey as me.

  • @Hintboy said:
    Thanks for the feedback I was thinking of running Lithe with one of these but didn’t know which one was stronger. Btw does me running Lithe change anything about what you previously said?

    No Lithe is the exhaustion perk you want to use if you do the DWM/QQ combo. If you run Distortion I would say Sprint Burst is better, but you can run Lithe too. Since it's not a chase perk the exhaustion perk you run doesn't really matter.

  • DWM + QnQ is useful against pretty much any killer in some way, Distortion is really only useful against killers running BBQ. Most killers run BBQ though. Up to you which suits you better really.

  • All of the perks you said are "me want be stealthy"
    Get DWM + QnQ + Lithe + Distortion/Iron Will.
    You sneaky

  • Distortion is not only a stealth perk. It lets you know what perks the killer has. 1. If it loses a stack when a survivor is hooked, you know they have BBQ. 2. If you lose a stack when you finish a gen, you know they have Bitter Murmur. 3. If you lose a stack when you're healing, you know they have Nurse's. So on and so forth.