2.0.1 Patch
I thought the 2.0.1 patch was supposed to have the Hatch changes? It isn't listed in the patch notes, didn't the devs say 2.0.1?
I thought the 2.0.1 patch was supposed to have the Hatch changes? It isn't listed in the patch notes, didn't the devs say 2.0.1?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they decided it wasn't finished yet as it wasn't balanced. It will probably come in the mid chapter patch or the next chapter.
Nope, but we did get this!
Fixed an incorrect value in the Clown's power description (coughing duration should be 2 seconds instead of 1.5 seconds)
Alright thanks, annoying but hopefully it's all worked out by then.
Glad they're taking the time to get it as balanced as possible.
I believe they said it could arrive in the mid-chapter update.