PS5 Player looking for LGBTQ+ friends!

27 female looking for friends to play with. I prefer being able to talk on comms so we can have more fun! I am in Mountain standard time zone!

Send me an invite on Playstation or discord!!

PlayStation - empreb18

Discord - empress_lihua

Comments

  • I sent u a request my discord GuitarGirlGen

  • I have sent u a discord request🫡

  • I would like to play with fellow LGBTQ+ people. I suck as killer and survivor but would like to just relax and play some matches. Please don't laugh too hard at my accent from West Virginia. PlayStation:SmokePoca30

  • Hey is there still place for one more? Im 24, female, queer and from germany. I played dbd on mobile but since it shut down I made a break. Now I started on my switch 2 a few days ago and search for people to play with! Im also not competitive player, and my stats are not that high, since I did not play much dbd on my switch. I play mostly survivor.

    My discord is: huntress9004 and I sent you a request