The Pig - her ambush should INSTA DOWN survivors

We all know how bad this killer is for chases, giving her ambush an insta down would help her alot. If Billy has map mobility + insta down why Pig cant have it too? I'm so done of the same killers on tier S list, lets start buffing outdated M1 killers. Even if there's a 20 sec cd on it, her ambush should really insta down survivors

Comments

  • @skylustv said:

    We all know how bad this killer is for chases, giving her ambush an insta down would help her alot. If Billy has map mobility + insta down why Pig cant have it too? I'm so done of the same killers on tier S list, lets start buffing outdated M1 killers. Even if there's a 20 sec cd on it, her ambush should really insta down survivors

    I'd rather let her restock her traps somehow instead.

  • I feel like her insta-downing without any other requirement to get it, while being undetectable with the rest of her kit in mind like potential insta-kills would be a strange way to buff her while making ghostface seem redundant. I do think her along with weaker killers could use buffs or potential reworks but I don't think insta-downs are the way to go.

  • The Pig only needs her own lobby/Chase theme and Hoffman as a legendary.

  • @skylustv said:

    We all know how bad this killer is for chases, giving her ambush an insta down would help her alot. If Billy has map mobility + insta down why Pig cant have it too? I'm so done of the same killers on tier S list, lets start buffing outdated M1 killers. Even if there's a 20 sec cd on it, her ambush should really insta down survivors

    I'd rather improve her unique power in traps rather than her dash, I think making survivors start with 4 traps on while Pig gets 4-6 to dish out throughout the match would be better, as well as lower the timer on her traps back down to 120 seconds and allowed for the endgame collapse to start unactivated traps.

  • I mean… maybe if you make it an iri addon that removes her traps entirely I could see this being possibly balanced?

  • I agree about buffing m1 killers but insta down pig dash would have survivors dc’ing more than old skull

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    The Pig only needs her own lobby/Chase theme and Hoffman as a legendary.

    The fact that we have no version of hello zepp with the dbd motif in it is a crime.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    The Pig only needs her own lobby/Chase theme and Hoffman as a legendary.

    *Inhale

    PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

    Imagine Hello Zepp fading in as your beartap timer expires.

  • If this was change was to occur they would just make her ambush slower and take longer to charge or something stupid like that. They do compensation nerfs alot "cough" "Springtrap" "cough" "Shape"

  • One change I think she needs is that the scream she does when she uses the special attack should only happen after she starts the attack not when she is charging it.

  • Ok, maybe insta down ambush was a little too much, but some of these should be implemented

    • survivors cannot remove reverse bear trap and cant see jigsaw aura until the trap is activated
    • survivors cannot remove the reverse bear trap in the first search, only 2, 3 or 4 search
    • increase search time basekit to 15 secs with hard skill checks similiar to Sadako merciless storm perk
    • revert time to kill to 2:30 or maybe 2:45 instead of 3 mins (3 mins is way too much)
    • 5 reverse bear traps basekit + trap activates after the gate is open
    • survivors with reverse bear trap suffers from exaustion (make the addon basekit) change the addon to Oblivious state
    • allow ambush to break pallets/walls
    • Add 'Hello Zepp' when the trap is activated + Saw/Dbd chase music for Pig