Can I use mouse and Keyboard? I play laying down.

Unfortunately, I have to play video games laying down on a bed, on my back, looking up at the TV.

Do you think it's possible to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard to play DBD on my PS5?

I would use the mouse with my right hand and keyboard with my left with each laying by my respective sides.

I understand there are gaming keyboards that only have the essential keys needed?

Is this realistic or do you think it would just be incredibly frustrating?

I have used consoles and controllers all my life so I need some M&K experts to weigh in.

Thank you.

Comments

  • the keyboard part would be fine, the mouse part "could" be challenging just as i feel that freedom of movement with your hand would feel off to move the camera alot, but i dont see it being something you couldnt get used to.

    keyboard is just wasd and if you have a mouse with a thumb button i would bind killer power to thumb button so you dont have to use ctrl for it which i personally find super uncomftorable to move my pinky to hit