Did They Get Jason’s Whisper “Lullaby” Right…?

It has been a while since I’ve watched the originals of F13, but the original lullaby goes, “ki-ki-ki, ma-ma-ma,” to symbolize to kill for mama/mother/mammy (Ik she’s the OG killer, but still). Ik the movies had a similar issue of people hearing things like, “ch/chi” and “ha”, which is due to reverb and sound manipulation, but it was originally recorded just “ki” and “ma” and I cannot for the life of me hear that in DbD.

It has been a fat minute since I’ve played DbD and have only watched gameplay, admittedly, but I can’t tell if they did it right in regards to people couldn’t understand it since the OG days or not? 😂😂 It just doesn’t sound like it was recorded with the knowledge that it should sound like “ki” and “ma”.

Comments

  • @Pentaholigram said:

    No, you're not the only one. I can also hear it saying chi chi chi, ma ma ma instead of ki ki ki, ma ma ma.

    They have to fix this.

    Agreed; this is a big collaboration for Behavior, so for them to potentially get a part of him/his lore wrong on release is… weird… Ik this is Jason Universe Jason, but they also own the rights to the movie franchise.