Potential survivor perk ideas
I was watching a dbd YouTuber called Demi and I started imagining perks that could be added in the game I did use ChatGPT to rank these perks because I don’t have friends but after multiple feedback I think these could be added with minor adjustments or so
1. Big brother. when healing a injured survivor at 50% you can instead automatically heal the survivor but they gain the exhausted effect for 30 seconds while you become injured but gain the endurance effect for 8 seconds but can’t be healed for 30 seconds this perk has a 80 second cooldown
2. Come get some. when the killer is carrying a survivor this perk blocks all hook Auras to the killer for 20 seconds but reveals your aura and you gain the exposed effect for 20 seconds while the survivor gain 40 percent wiggle speed this perk has a 60 second cooldown
3. Guardian. Whenever a survivor is on death hook All survivors gain 5% haste and 15% healing/unhook speed for 30 seconds while you have your aura exposed for 10 seconds this perk activates 4 times only when a survivor reaches stages 2 on death hook
Comments