(Minor) Idea: Hotkeys for Settings

I get when you think this is niche, but personally I'd love to have some hotkeys for some settings I change frequently, especially Mute Focus. As Survivor when I have to tap out for a moment I can still hear the Generator I repair, plus potential skillcheck. In the Lobby when I tab out I don't want to hear the game while I wait. I know I could just join another game but sometimes it's nice to take a 5 minute break without actually leaving, maybe waiting for killer in the meantime.

Technically F11 is already a hotkey for Fullscreen but that's Unreal Engine based.
Maybe a hotkey to quickly open the Beta Page for changing colors midgame when it's the best time to actually test out colors that work for you without wasting much time navigating the options.

I know there are previews but they only show one aspect. For example Scratchmarks. They may look nice in the preview but when you decide on a color like Cyan and get a map like Forest, they are harder to see so I have to change them

As an extra idea, maybe you can preset Aura Colors based on maps so every map has the best color pallet that works for you

Comments