Can we separate aura colors by role?
I LOVE being able to adjust the auras to be custom colors. It helps so much for customization and visibility. That being said, I hate having to pick one color for both roles. If I'm playing survivor, I really like having my teammates show up as blue, but if I'm playing as killer and reveal a survivor aura, then it has to be the same color, when I'd rather have it be yellow. For killer aura, gen aura, hooked & down survivor aura, these are all things I'd want different colors for depending on the role I'm playing.
Now on the PTB they're introducing being able to change hex totem auras. That's awesome! I'd love to change the color of my hex totems to blue while I'm playing killer so they look like a protectable objective to me. But as survivor, that would make hex totems appear the same as boons, which I absolutely DON'T want. Just like how there are separate killer and survivor control settings, can we have different killer and survivor aura settings as well?
Comments
The Auras of Hex and Dull Totems are always the same for Survivors. So if you use Counterforce or Detectives Hunch totems will be whatever color you have picked.
For boons I think they are making that customizable also. And Killers never see the Auras of Boons.