Is there anything more pleasant than facecamping a salty surv?
Killer got long looped, t-bagged, bodyblocked, DSed, pallet'ed, pointed, t-bagged...
No matter if I depip, but for the love of God this surv ain't gonna make it (bubba nods up n down head fast with m2 fully pressed)
That's the reason facecamping exists: pleasure of trolling back/revenge
No matter if I depip, but for the love of God this surv ain't gonna make it (bubba nods up n down head fast with m2 fully pressed)
That's the reason facecamping exists: pleasure of trolling back/revenge
Comments
Just a pitty when they run crutch perks and theres nothing you can do.
Only with leatherface you can actually facecamp
Good sex.
If it's not pleasant, then you can assume i didn't mean that.
Ummmm Camp me HARDER DADDY!!!!
Doesn't it make you the saltier one. I mean you made a thread about it and everything.