looking for people to play with
what's up, Im Vanessa. Im looking for someone to play with, I play on playstation. I lowkey got like 500 hrs but it's okay bc I still lowkey slay the day. so uh….. add me on discord if you down ! v._.ariella
what's up, Im Vanessa. Im looking for someone to play with, I play on playstation. I lowkey got like 500 hrs but it's okay bc I still lowkey slay the day. so uh….. add me on discord if you down ! v._.ariella
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what servers do you play on? I’d love to Que up :)
I'll que up
Sent you an add! I run a girls group that plays sometimes
Yelloo, i have sent u a request! Would likr to play if your down?
SmokePoca30 on PlayStation I am pretty average killer player kind of suck tbh but get some wins. Would love to play with anyone who don't teabag me at the exit every game.