Attack on Titan leaving again...already?
I am browsing the PS Store and these sets say they are leaving on the 18th of July?
I don't see this warning in the in-game store though...
I am browsing the PS Store and these sets say they are leaving on the 18th of July?
I don't see this warning in the in-game store though...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know off the dome, but might these be the old notifications?
Some of these cosmetics are new though, right? I was on Switch when AoT first came out but switched to PS5 in 2024 and I've never seen these bundles before, neither in the Nintendo eshop nor the PS Store. I'm very confused.
Precisely why I suspect they're old messages.
In-game there's no indication the collection is leaving, so barring further notice, I don't think they're leaving just yet.