Adding skills to survivors
I would like to see some skills added to survivors. One I would love to see is being able to do something to a killer after they hook you like being able to kick them in the face. It doesn’t have to damage them, it would just feel good to be able to do. Another thing is the survivors should be able to interact with their environment a little bit more. They should be able to pick up things, not just things in crates. I would love to pull some tokens off killers hooks. I would love to be able to collect little trinkets along the way. They don’t have to be for any reason other than just collecting.
Comments
Chucky has too much plot armor to get kicked in the face, hes too small for them to reach from the hook. not to mention he would yell slurs at them🤣