Terminator in Dead By Daylight!

I have been playing DBD recently and realized that the Terminator would be a great addition, I have a full ability list and am ready to share!

Why is the Terminator Here?: The Entity observed the destruction that SkyNet caused and decided to take one of its T-800 to serve and terminate Survivors.

Survivor: Sarah Connor

Map: SkyNet facility

Perks:

  1. Relentless Hunter: The T-800 will gain bloodlust if the Obsession is revealed
  2. Rise of The Machines: After the T-800 kills it's first Survivor, the T-800 will be able to gain haste for each hook a Survivor has (caps at 20%)
  3. Hasta La vista: When you are blinded, the Survivor who blinded you has their Aura revealed for a small time.

Power: Judgement Day

  1. Indestructible: When a pallet is thrown on the T-800, the pallet breaks on impact but the T-800 is still stunned for 1s longer than average.
  2. Killing Machine: The T-800 has an assault rifle that fires one bullet per cooldown. If a survivor is hit, they lose a health phase. The cooldown is 1 minute. The T-800 only has a 180-degree range of motion and when aiming to fire cannot move.

(Ok so number three is where things get complicated, I have three ideas, so this is the poll)

Note: This is my concept so please let me know if you like it, I have so many other ideas I'd like to share! thanks for reading this!

Comments