The FINAL Grimoire Voting
The Final Grimoire Voting has begun and this time its Music Theme Vote now for your favorite!
https://x.com/i/status/2052418187782713519
Vote For Music Theme B it's literally the best one
The Final Grimoire Voting has begun and this time its Music Theme Vote now for your favorite!
https://x.com/i/status/2052418187782713519
Vote For Music Theme B it's literally the best one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally prefer C. For the lack of a better word, B feels too…obvious to me. Too on the nose.
But I imagine B will win, if the comment sections I’ve seen are anything to go by.
Yep B is just so good the others just sound generic to me