RIH Patch 1.9.2

Exactly a year ago today it dropped.... #neverforget

Comments

  • Bravo0413 said:
    Exactly a year ago today it dropped.... #neverforget
    I can still hear the screams. . .

    WHY WON'T THEY STOP SCREAMING?!



    I actually liked that event's operation regarding cosmetic grinding, but I will agree that the flashlight buff among other things was actually evil.
  • Peasant said:
    Bravo0413 said:
    Exactly a year ago today it dropped.... #neverforget
    I can still hear the screams. . .

    WHY WON'T THEY STOP SCREAMING?!



    I actually liked that event's operation regarding cosmetic grinding, but I will agree that the flashlight buff among other things was actually evil.
    I can still hear the clicking....... "click click" 

    WHERE ARE THEY??... WHERE ARE THEY?? :O 

    That along with the broken TR and random chase music.. . Like you said I wish they would bring back how the cosmetic rewards worked....... and the community goal reward that was nice! 
  • My eye just started twitching.