How on earth do you report a bug like: A killer purposefully lagging at pallets to make blinds hard

As the title says:

It's kind of like how they do it for pallet saves too atm, but just how do you report such a bug when it's hard to recreate without the knowledge to do so?

This isn't me asking to recreate said issue, I genuinley wish to know how you report a latency style interaction which this game really needs to work on?

To clarify I think people think I'm wanting to report a player, I mean a BUG for Betahub, my apologies.

Comments

  • Is it the sort of lag that has them stand still for longer then usual then like jolt out of the animation to avoid the flash/ pallet? Its hard to tell without video if it would be reportable but lag switching is reportable.

    image.png
  • @random1543 said:

    Is it the sort of lag that has them stand still for longer then usual then like jolt out of the animation to avoid the flash/ pallet? Its hard to tell without video if it would be reportable but lag switching is reportable.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TKW4CPXSM8OB/image.png

    Yeah I didn't take a clip but in this instance it's like you throw the pallet down and go for a blind, then the killers ping sky rockets to 200 or so ms when I checked, then goes to normal.

    It was every pallet after the first blind, coz I was running a champion of light build. It's less about reporting them and more for trying to help get these laggy awful interactions fixed on BetaHub

    I don't really record while playing because my PC isn't exactly stellar for it.