Continue not working

Is it something on my side or has anyone else had this happen? In 2v8, I hit continue after I have died but other survivors are still playing, and it kicks me from the game totally. It doesn't ask me to confirm or hit B (I am on Xbox), I just hit Y for continue amd then am in the Xbox home screen.

Comments

  • Continue = continue to the menu where you can que for the next round

    Spectate = watch the remaining survivors play because you are dead. Game over.

    If continue is quitting out of the game entirely, it is a bug to be reported through their bug report page. https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318

    ^from their bug report section on this forum

  • This sounds like a crash. I am getting booted out of the game on PC at the exact same point, pressing continue after a match is over/I have died. I get an error message though which I will be reporting if I can reproduce the crash again tonight.