BP increase?

Hey. Just wanted to know if devs are planning to increase BP gain? I mean for new players its very hard to start to get the meta perks etc. Currently we have 42 killers and 52 survivors which is crazy amount. I understand that its not necessary to prestige most of survivors, BUT cant say it about killers.

Any plans regarding BP? Anyone knows?

Don't mention events please.

Comments

  • Latest thing they did to upgrade bp gains was the updating how many points you get for actions in certain categories. Barely noticeable in the longrun. Infact it seems like bp gains have been slowed down since the auto leveling was introduced around the Fnaf chapter. With event offerings being nerfed to cost double, and only allow 1 event offering/item per level 50 bloodweb causing a massive nerf to prestige 100s (who are permanently at a recycling lvl 50 bloodweb).

    Its been quite the silent month in regards to updates or anything. I wouldn't expect anything about bp gains until the next anniversary roadmap gets revealed, around june.

  • I'd rather have them add a easier way to get the items/addons you want over giving more and more bloodpoints. We already got the bulk spending, so a more proper shop or addon exchange that lets you get what you need without relying on RNG spending could make it a more comfortable system to use and invest on.