i keep getting “disconnected from party” mid match during almost every game

literally so annoying, it’s more frequent whenever i play killer too. my game will just freeze & kick me out, then i’ll get a 5, 15, 30 minute penalty even though it wasn’t intentional. i know it’s not my wifi since this doesn’t happen with any other game. how do i fix this

Comments

  • I also now trice got a dc penalty for getting disconnected.

    I have not a single event in my routers logs, other services requiring an internet connection run without issues. Just dbd disconnects me and then punishes me for that. :-/

  • DbD servers are pretty crap, especially lately

  • I’ve been disconnected so much over the last few days that my match ban is at 1hr 30m. I had zero problems before this last update and now I’m afraid to even play. So sad!