Need your help for my student research [Closed for Update]

Hello Survivors and Killers !

I’m a student currently writing a thesis focused on how players perceive skins in online video games. I believe the Entity's community could provide extremely valuable insights, especially regarding the reactions a legacy skin can trigger in a lobby, and all cross-over present in the fog.

I invite you to fill out my survey by clicking this link: I'm updating it, so I've temporarily removed the link

It will take about 10 minutes of your time. It is completely anonymous, and there are no right or wrong answers, just answer based on your own feelings and experiences.

I’m counting on you; every single response is genuinely precious for my research. A huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to help me out.

See you in the Entity's Realm!!

(I think this topic is not allowed in general discussion so I post it here)

Comments