my cosmetics not showing up
I've got many cosmetics for different killers but I cant customized, Im stuck with what I had couple days ago, but they aint showing in my inventory, anyone else?
I've got many cosmetics for different killers but I cant customized, Im stuck with what I had couple days ago, but they aint showing in my inventory, anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You most likely have filters on that are hiding most of them. Go to the customization page of any character. Click the button next to the search bad that looks like a tag. The only thing check marked on the popup window that appears should be "unlocked".