Survivors think they're Gods now?
Doesn't it seem weird when survivors think they are in control of the match even though the killer should be in control? Should because lately it does feel like survivors have the upperhand.
I don't want to be that guy but players are extemely cocky and toxic especially when they PM you with death threats. I'm not saying that only survivors do it, killers can be a-holes as well but it's 4 players vs 1 player so it makes sense for more toxicity to come from the survivor side.
If I wanted to fight Gods, I would be playing God of War 3.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3GouGa0noM
you could run end game builds if you want people to respect your authoritay.
When I play killer and find a full lobby of those survivors, especially when they are all up in my face from THE START, and I cannot shake them, I don't do #########. They look like absolute fools trying to get my attention/provoke me and I will conviently veer off and get distracted by a crow. They lose their minds and its kind of hilarious hearing all the explosions and seeing them keep running by me constantly. I had to open the gate myself one match after they got gens done because they KEPT LOOKING FOR ME WITH THEIR STUPID FLASHLIGHTS. Two of them died not getting out in time they were that unhinged. I used to down 'em and hover and let them bleed out for being bullies but now I dont react and sabatoge a few gens and it seems to piss them off more. They aint coming and playing god and being toxic in my match. Its a game. I dont care about killing someone bad enough to feed them. Downed two one match, let them bleed out. Then actually finished a fair, good match with the last two innocent players.