Recycling Event
Who here has an abundance of items/add ons/ offerings that they will never use? I bet everyone wishes they could cash them in for blood points or would be willing to trade x amount of brown med kits in exchange for 1 rare med kit. We're not just talking med kits, we're talking all add ons/ offerings/ and items. Of course this event should be rare, maybe once or twice a year so that people cant abuse the system. I have quite a few friends I play with and every single one of them would be on board with said event. I'd like to introduce this idea to the public and see if it has the same effect. I feel like this could bring back retired players and be an incentive for people to play more often. We all know the blood point offerings are sparse and many items we get in bulk will remain unused. And lets not forget the items that have been nerfed that were once considered gold. This would benefit both survivor and killer mains.
Would you participate in such an event?
Comments
I made a post suggesting a recycling system you get x amount of currency and buy items or add ons but your blood points ideas is perfect(I suck at maps/keys so never use them)