I have a bunch I threw together last year, and added some new ones for this. Figured I'd share the love, hey maybe it'll help someone hook up today
Happy Valentine's day everyone!
Here's some for you killers out there
I'll toss survivors up next ^_^
Survivor love
@RuneStarr these are great! but that hag one shudder
NO
@friendlykillermain said:@RuneStarr these are great! but that hag one shudder
I could have gone with "Let's not Ruin the moment and slow things down, just a little bit" but heck that, it's valentines, no need to take things slow
@RuneStarr said: @friendlykillermain said:@RuneStarr these are great! but that hag one shudder I could have gone with "Let's not Ruin the moment and slow things down, just a little bit" but heck that, it's valentines, no need to take things slow
@RuneStarr said:
yeah i can also see that in the dwight one
@PhantomMask20763 said: Do you have a miss piggy one? I need one for my special other who's a fan of Saw
I didn't make this one, but someone else posted it on my FB thread. Hopefully it works for you ^_^
RuneStarr said: @PhantomMask20763 said: Do you have a miss piggy one? I need one for my special other who's a fan of Saw I didn't make this one, but someone else posted it on my FB thread. Hopefully it works for you ^_^
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor love
@RuneStarr these are great! but that hag one shudder
NO
I could have gone with "Let's not Ruin the moment and slow things down, just a little bit" but heck that, it's valentines, no need to take things slow
yeah i can also see that in the dwight one
I didn't make this one, but someone else posted it on my FB thread. Hopefully it works for you ^_^