Rampant cheaters

I played 9 survivor games this morning and encountered not one, not two, NOT THREE, but FOUR cheating killers. I got the terminator one, cheesehub twice, and some random anonymous clown. I turned the game off. What is the point of reports if they do absolutely nothing. Sure I get notifications of my reports finally having action taken on them, but it takes MONTHS. What is the point of even queueing for a game if nothing is done about it? BHVR, you absolutely got to do something about it. Don't even get me started on the survivor cheaters flying through the floor and doing gens in less than 10 seconds.

There's practically zero server checks and backend security that scans for this blatant cheater activity and macro use. It's concerning. At what point do we also have to consider our devices are potentially being exposed to malicious software and malware every time we connect to a dedicated server. There is next to no cyber security being implemented.

It's one thing to have to deal with tunnelers, rage quits, griefing teammates, server stutters, and overtuned perks and killers, but it's an entirely different beast when every other game I had today was matched with a cheater. I even got a warning for suspicious activity for effectively "griefing and idling" when I was literally killed that fast.

Let's stop ignoring the elephant in the room. Get it together, and start putting your budget into proper server security, because it's clearly non-existent.

Comments