Tournament time slot
Why is the timeslot of the tournament so awful?
The time that has been chosen is literally the time where the LEAST DBD players are on, see here https://steamdb.info/app/381210/graphs/
Really stupid decision if you ask me
Why is the timeslot of the tournament so awful?
The time that has been chosen is literally the time where the LEAST DBD players are on, see here https://steamdb.info/app/381210/graphs/
Really stupid decision if you ask me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree to the time slot being bad. Is there any chance of a more U.K./EU friendly time next time? The thing started at 11pm BST and didn't finish until 9am on some nights, others even later.
To be honest, I opened the vod and watched a few minutes and stopped, then I did a quick search and the various posts confirmed me that the caster is a complete pleb and that the whole tournament turned out to be a joke.
Now I am just glad that they complete ignored other regions because this way I wasnt baited watching the crap, sorry to say that