Trial badges
So how do I have the 1000+ Trials badge but not the 100? I swear I get some emails from bhvr & not others. It's a very confusing & annoying system.
So how do I have the 1000+ Trials badge but not the 100? I swear I get some emails from bhvr & not others. It's a very confusing & annoying system.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure why they even have these as an email code anyone could use, regardless of how many matches they've played, when they could easily include them as part of the game unlocks for the account that reached that milestone without needing a redeemable code.