Totem perk idea

I have a idea for a Perk that is based on totems for the surviver.

Its called: Broken bones

For every Totem that gets destroyed by your hands the entity will reward you with a token.
For every Token you gain an additional 1%/2%/3% speed increase for healing others.

-Sticks and stones may break my bones.

Comments

  • I'd probably strengthen that to 3/4/5%. As is I think it's a tad weak if you're not the one cleansing every totem.
  • @SofaKingSpecial said:
    I'd probably strengthen that to 3/4/5%. As is I think it's a tad weak if you're not the one cleansing every totem.

    I was thinking that too but i figured with other perks together it would be to op

  • I think it would only be op again if you got to cleanse every totem. Plus it has nice synergy with small game. 
  • that was the thought behind it, was also thinking that it would give 20% more bloodpoints in the boldniss catagory for every totem you destroy

  • I have a idea for a Perk that is based on totems for the surviver. Its called: Broken bones

    Update: Would change the speed from 1%/2%/3% to 3%/4%/5% and also add 20% bloodpounts in the boldniss catagory for every totem destroyed

  • It would reward you after the game is over