A Few Bugs I Noticed
- The Subtitles for the Stranger Things Chapter voice overs don't always match up with what the characters are saying.
- In the Character Select screen when you hover your cursor over a character and their description pops up, it says "LEVEL 1" underneath the character's name no matter what level they are.
- When a match is loading in and you see the "Offerings" screen for what has been offered for that match, you used to be able to hover your cursor over the Offerings and their description would pop up; it doesn't do that anymore.
- Minor issue: when hovering your cursor over a badge or banner on the Quest Page or Rift Pass it would be nice to have the description include what the item is, "badge or banner." It's not always easy to tell especially on the Quest Page.
- Suggestion: If you have a Key on you and you're in the Dying State, you should be able to Unlock the Hatch and escape when crawling to it in time.
- The Messages notification doesn't stay cleared after every match. There's always the "!" symbol next to it; same with Quests. It's annoying for my OCD. :)
That's all. Sorry, I just noticed this isn't where bug reports go but I'm not signing up for another thing to report them.
Thanks for making this game fun and ever-changing!!
Comments
A weird bug I noticed was when playing ghouls I had Save the Best for last and I hit the obsession with my M2 and I only lost 1 token instead of 2. Can't remember my other perks or add ons so im not sure what caused it
Ah yes, thanks for pointing out those things.
Yeah, 5 is a suggestion. Would make sense to have that feature tho.