What are your Trickster builds for this patch?
I am currently running:
Furitive chase, game afoot, batteries included, rapid brutality + Trick blade + Shoes
Brutal strength, unbound, bamboozle, superior anatomy + shoes and bracer
I am getting some success out of them, but I'd like to know if anyone else has fun builds to try for trickster.
Comments
Pain Res, Jagged Compass, Grim Embrace, Bamboozle. Ripper Brace, Trick Pouch
Bamboozle, Darkness Revealed, No Way Out, Iron Maiden. Ripper Brace, Melodious Murder. I opt to not use Ultimate Weapon because i feel like it gives survivors too much of a warning.
Barbecue, Lethal, Bamboozle, Fire Up + Ripper Brace is fun but if survivors are average at doing gens they will probably do them too fast
Also bamboozle is a near must have imo. It was for me when he was 4.4m/s before. He's a killer that needs to commit to chases sometimes due to low speed and large detection radius but some loops just have windows that are too strong. This is especially noticable the lower style rank you are. The laceration decay is also bugged and too short in some areas.
ik they're not very unique but truth be told trickster isn't a killer that works well with a lot of perks. A lot of perks give you info that only killers with mobility or stealth can respond to or have a basic attack requirement and trickster has none of these.
There's also the viral one that uses Iri Photo Card + Secret Project. I really don't like this combo and i am hoping that they nerf this add-on asap as well as buffs in other areas.
Theres also hex builds which i also dont really like in general but it's a nuclear option when a killer doesn't really have much else to use
Yeah I find it really odd they didn't even think to bake haste into the style ranks even, or ripper brace baseline
I also havn't really tried gen regression yet much, it would probably help <3
Oh I didnt think about that combo re the iri card, that's gross
Thanks for sharing