User Version MisMatch
I play Dead By Daylight on Switch ( I know, how filthy ) and I was trying to play with one of my mates that is on Playstation 4 and it kept giving us User Version MisMatch which was when I realized that he is on 9.5.1 yet I am not, I tried my best to do everything to update it but it wouldn't work, it won't let me; is this just a malfunction with my switch? is this just a switch thing? is this happening with other consoles? what can I do about it?
Just trying to make sure my switch isn't like… dying.
Comments
It's not a malfunction. Unfortunately the update schedule for nintendo switch changed some time ago and since then it's often behind on updates and usually skipping the first hotfix and can't cross play during these times.
Presumably 9.5.2 will release on all platforms this week so you should be able to cross play then
Yeah, Nintendo is a piece of crap when it comes to updating in a timely manor. My sister plays on switch and has missed over half of this 2v8 season so far because she can't play with me or her friends. It's ridiculous.